Friday, October 1, 2010

school holidays


I had a few moments free this morning as the dishwasher was doing it’s thing so I took a look on the internet, it’s where I get all my best recipes you know and you can always find tips for removing those nasty stains from the sofa.

The kids were off somewhere walking the streets so I could relax a bit,  I just vacumned the once today and spent the spare time on the computer.

I’d downloaded a new recipe for bread and butter pudding I came across a list on some lovely website that had nice ladies exercising on it. It must have been hot as they weren’t wearing any clothes.
The lovely people at the website had a list of acronyms explained for the ‘beginner’, lovely.
Anyway it turns out that I should be getting out more, a couple of those thingamees we use instead of words mean totally different things to what I thought they did. 

Gosh, no wonder the ladies at the supermarket look at me funny!!!

G2G means Girl2Girl- I thought it meant Going to Gym, ooops wrong type of workout. 

FtM doesn’t mean Fulltime Mum.

FF is fist f**king not fruit flan, I’m now thinking that nice woman I met at the library hasn’t invited me to her place to swap recipes.

TOYS- this one got me excited, apparently this refers to dildos and vibrators.
I’m off to join the local toy library right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment