Thursday, October 7, 2010

Terminal PMT


The question for the day.

Is blogging like writing a letter to the editor of a women’s magazine?
The truth is I frown upon those who write letters commenting on people they don’t know based on what they read, however, with a virtually terminal case of PMT and a really low pain threshold for stupid people it is safer for me to rant here.
Going out in public may risk the long term welfare of my children as I feel that it my be frowned upon by the long arm of the law if I met a stupid person who breathed funny and give them what I feel they deserve.

To the woman from the group who rang me 3 WEEKS after I emailed her for info and then told me I couldn’t really belong but would send through more information- it’s 4 weeks later and I still haven’t got your bloody information!!!
So why do you think I want to get your bloody newsletter email on the benefits of networking, cos you are clearly no expert so piss off.

Speaking of emails, if you are one of the dumb ass companies who don’t reply to emails that I’ve sent to your info address when I’m asking about the services you offer I would like to suggest you get an autoreply so that I don’t bother wasting my time following up on the email thinking you must have not received it. My suggestion for said autoreply would be “Dear customer, I know we said we would respond to your email but we lied cos we don’t want your money so piss off”. Then I’d get the message and piss off.

To the lady on the bus who felt the need to comment to me on the woman struggling with the buggy on the bus this morning, thank you for sharing but no I don’t think she looked like a mail order bride so piss off.

I’m now off to eat the contents of the fridge and give my girlfriend a lesson on how to fold the towels PROPERLY…

 so piss off.

1 comment:

  1. I have several"unsent email" posts, but then I developed a new form of release

    http://unpclesbian.blogspot.com/2009/07/hormones-vs-ocd.html

    channeled pms

    ReplyDelete