Tuesday, April 5, 2011

moving


It’s been tough times in crazy housewife land lately.
My domestic situation made domesticity difficult, a tiny flat with the kids means barely enough room for the 2 in 1 shaver/ epilator let alone the breadmaker. Yep, it’s been hairy and ciabatta free. How I coped I do not know.

Anyway happy ending number 312 came in a big truck and a 3 bedroom house in the city end of Karori (in Karori we specify which end we live in, ones personal value rises as the distance between one’s home and the local private school decreases).

Of course the love story leading up to this point was no predictable lesbian ‘one shag and we’re soul mates’ saga…. It was 2 shags and mates are those crackers you eat with marmite…. No wait, that’s meal mates… anyway.

So why am I sitting in Wellington’s public library with my laptop playing on the internet rather than at home unpacking?

Because unpacked boxes I can deal with, no internet is just barbaric….

No comments:

Post a Comment