Thursday, January 13, 2011

home alone #12867

Sweet P’s out for the evening, which means the house is all mine. The power has gone completely to my head.

Cos with P out guess who's in charge?
No not the kids
Guess Again?
No, not the cats
One more time........?

Me!! 

That's right. I am head lesbian in this house for an entire evening, and have everything under control. 

I tell you what, the power would have gone to my head, except I forgot to pay the bloody bill. 

The kids aren't convinced, Jack (aged 12) asked what we were going to eat for dinner.
Well, I set him straight! I told him I was a strong independent woman who can feed her family, besides, Paula left her eftpos card so the fish and chips were on me!! (would have been McDonalds but, well……..that’s another story)

Now, if I could just work out how to use the remote control……

No comments:

Post a Comment