Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shed

Here in the crazies I am just so excited, in fact I just cannot remember the last time I was this excited.
You see Poppet got a new shed. 
It’s shiny and it’s big with lots of space for tools. 
Poppet called her shed ‘shed’. 
She is very proud of shed, and she loves shed very much. 
In fact the only thing she loves more than shed is a nice bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a double episode of Coro.

I am pleased we have shed as I now don’t have to step over the chainsaw to reach the washing machine.

Apparently now the laundry is clear of Poppet’s toys it is now my area exclusively so I am to keep my femmie fingers out of shed.

I have to go along with it of course, but I was in spotlight yesterday looking at upholstery fabric…….she didn’t say anything about lilac in the shed.




No comments:

Post a Comment